We are pleased to offer a Flower Placement Program available throughout Ridgeview Memorial Park. This program lets you select the frequency of placement, as well as type of arrangement, and we take care of it for you. The program is provided by Ridgeview Florist, our sister shop located on the premises of Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home and Ridgeview Memorial Park.
Most of our guests choose a schedule that places flowers 4-5 times per year:
- Spring placement, typically around Valentine's Day
- Summer placement in May, that incorporates Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Independence Day
- Fall placement in late August
- Winter / holiday placement in December
- One extra, at your discretion: birthday, anniversary, or other special day
This schedule, of course, may be customized to your wishes.
You may choose fresh or permanent flowers, and you may tell us what flowers to include or let us create a designer's special for you. When you enroll in this program, we will take care of the rest - following the schedule you have selected, creating the arrangements as arranged, and billing your credit card.
If you are interested in this program, please call us at 972-562-4127 and we will be happy to create a placement program just for you.